Monday, October 24, 2011

Musing Mondays

Miz B of Should Be Reading asks this week:

 Do you listen to audiobooks? Why, or why not?

I don't listen to audiobooks.  One reason I don't is because i prefer to read my books on paper and it has to do with concentration.  The second reason is that the free ones that I can get through the library are only really available to those who have PC's and I have a Mac and am unable to download the free ones through my library because of format.  Thirdly, I don't due to the cost of audiobooks.  I also don't listen due to the amount of space that audiobooks take up on a computer.   Lastly its due to the fact that I get easily distracted and I have lots to listen to already.

1 comment:

Miz Creatrix said...

I'm with you...I lack the concentration level as well to be able to appreciate the audio book!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...