Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday Salon - Catching Up

Some of you noticed that earlier last week, I put up something in regards to how I should go about catching up on my backlog of book reviews.  I don't know why I was possessed to start catching up on my book reviews at this time of year, but I felt the need to start up on them while it was still 2015.

So I have spent the last few days working on book reviews rather than on my reading.  But I did get about a number of them posted and hope to work on get more during the week.

Here are the reviews that I posted this past week:
• The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber (review)
• Ru by Kim Thúy (review)
• Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (review)
• Such a Pretty Face by Cathy Lamb (review)
• Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy by Karen Abbott (review)
• And Nothing But the Truth by Kit Pearson (review)
• Wolf Hall by Hilary by Hilary Mantel (review)
• The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham (review)
• Shadow of Darkness by Deborah Harkness (review)
• The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan (review)
• Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix (review)
• The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (review)
• Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (review)

There will be a bunch more that I hopefully will post this coming week and make more inroads on my book reviews.  Happy Sunday and reading!



What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...