Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunday Salon - Almost all caught up

I am sorry if this is coming in late, but better late than never.

I was working on my book reviews this afternoon and realized that I am getting closer to getting caught up with my reviews for this year.  I don't know how much longer it will take me to complete them, but I should be able to get fully caught up within the next couple of weeks.

And to top it off, I have been getting closer to my goal of completing 75 books; only four more and I will have achieved my goal, even if one of them is a DNF.

Here are the reviews since my last Salon post:
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Nivens (review)
• Vanessa and Her Sister by Priya Parmar (review)
• All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque (review)
• Moon over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool (review)
• A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle (review)
• The Prime Minister's Secret Agent by Susan Elia MacNeal (review)


• A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams (review)
• Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Essbaum (review)
• Travelling to Infinity by Jane Hawking (review)
• The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (review)
• To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (review)
• Jacob Have I Loved by Katerine Paterson (review)

I would have gotten more reviews done this past week, but I was a bit busy and I don't know how many reviews will be posted this coming week, due to commitments of the Christmas variety.  As for what I am planning on reading, I will concentrate on a few books, including my last Christmas book of the season, as I have other books I need to get read as well, but depending on what Christmas books I have requested, I will probably read a couple more.

Have a good week and hope to talk to you next week.


No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...