Sunday, December 27, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Dec. 28)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

My week:
Read a little bit, as most of my reading happened in the previous weeks, when I had more materials on hand and wasn't recovering from a busy week of Christmas related events. I did start reading The Science of The Big Bang Theory and als started A Duty to the Dead as well.   I don't know how much I'll read tomorrow, as it is a travel day for me and by the time I get home, I'll probably be tired. 

Current Reads:
The Science of The Big Bang Theory 
• A Duty to the Dead

What I read since my last post:
Let it Snow
• The Beautiful Bureaucrat
• Displacement: A Travelogue
• An Age of License: A Travelogue 
• Get Jiro!
• Dashing Through the Snow 

What I reviewed since my last post:
A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams (review)
• Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Essenbaum (review)
• Travelling to Infinity by Jane Hawking (review)
• The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (review)
• To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (review)
• Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Paterson (review)

Hope you all have a wonderful week of reading.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...