Spring Reading Thing - The End
Spring has ended and summer has begun. While I am sad spring has ended, I am happy that summer is starting. For whatever reason, this spring was a bit emotional for me and reading seemed to be a secondary thing to do. It wasn't that I didn't want to read, it was just that it was hard to get myself motivated to read.
But in the midst of it all, I did actually read quite a bit. Of the 8 books, I wanted to read/finish, I got 6 done. One of them is still being read and one I just couldn't get myself to finish (it became really weird and I just couldn't understand what I was reading).
Here is my list of books that I wanted to read during the challenge:
1) War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
2) Crime and Punishment by
8) The Help by Kathryn Stockard (review)
Here are the other books that I read and reviewed during Spring Reading Thing:
1) The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli (review)
2) The House Girl by Tara Conklin (review)
3) The Whole Truth by Kit Pearson (review)
4) The Gods of Heavenly Punishment by Jennifer Epstein (review)
Thank you to Musings of a Book Addict for hosting it this year. Hope to see everybody in the fall!