#boutofbooks 7.0 (5/13-5/19)
Wish that the weather was a bit better for me to be doing this, but oh well, I can always just curl up on the couch and read for this coming week and hopefully by the end of the week, I will be able to go outside and read.
Here are my goals for the week:
• finish "The Help"
• read "The House Girl" (needs to be back sometime next weekend)
• finish "The Whole Truth"
• complete Part 5 of "War & Peace"
• read Etymology and the first 3 chapters of "Moby Dick"
• complete half of "Rebecca"
• work on "Order of the Phoenix"
• read "Chains" for War Through the Generations
I want to get some momentum going with the last two books, as I seem to have stalled with both books. I have a lot of time in the afternoons and evenings that I can spend read, in addition to the fact that next weekend is a long weekend for me.