Sunday, December 16, 2012

Musing Mondays (Dec.17)

This week, Miz B at Should Be Reading asks:

Is there a particular book that is your nemesis - the book you are determined to one day finish?

If this had been asked a year ago, I would have given you a totally different answer, but I am still determined to finish Les Miserables by the end of this calendar year.

After that, I would suppose it would have to be War & Peace.  I started reading it a couple years ago, but didn't and I keep kicking myself because I didn't finish it and its one that I would really like to finish.  And maybe that will be my goal for next year.

I don't know how much I will be on in the next couple of weeks, but if I have some time, I will answer that weeks question.
 

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...