Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WWW… Wednesdays!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll be reading next?




My answers: 
What are you currently reading?  I am currently reading quite a bit, but mainly I am reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, The Book of Negroes: a novel by Lawrence Hill, and War & Peace by Leo Tolstoy.

What did you recently finish reading? Nothing.  I haven't finished a book in about a month.

What do you think you'll be reading next? Probably one of the numerous books that I have borrowed from the library.  More likely will be reading the newest Shopaholic book, Mini Shopaholic.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...