WWW… Wednesdays!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll be reading next?


My answers:
1.  What am I currently reading?
Same books as last week.  I have added Twilight's Serenade to the pile, but only in spurts.

 2. What have I recently finished reading?
Nothing.  I haven't gotten anything done for about a month and a half, which coincides with not only the NHL playoffs, but also the fact that I am currently reading multiple books at the moment and trying to finish Outlander.

3.  What do you think you'll reading next?
No clue.

Comments

readingromances said…
I've had weeks like that... Have a great week!


Nat @ Reading Romances
Small Blogs, Big Giveaways
Oh good luck with Outlander. I really want to reread that series as I only made it halfway through book 5 but the lengths of the books scare me somewhat!
Here's mine:
http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-wednesdays_25.html

Popular posts from this blog

Path of Lucas - Susanne Bellefeuille

20 Books of Summer 2017

The Munich Girl - Phyllis Edgerly Ring