Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WWW… Wednesdays!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll be reading next?


My answers:
1.  What am I currently reading?
Same books as last week.  I have added Twilight's Serenade to the pile, but only in spurts.

 2. What have I recently finished reading?
Nothing.  I haven't gotten anything done for about a month and a half, which coincides with not only the NHL playoffs, but also the fact that I am currently reading multiple books at the moment and trying to finish Outlander.

3.  What do you think you'll reading next?
No clue.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had weeks like that... Have a great week!


Nat @ Reading Romances
Small Blogs, Big Giveaways

Ann said...

Oh good luck with Outlander. I really want to reread that series as I only made it halfway through book 5 but the lengths of the books scare me somewhat!
Here's mine:
http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-wednesdays_25.html

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

Outlander is but long!

-Kate the Book Buff
The Book Buff: Book Reviews for Regular People

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...