Sunday Salon - February in Review and March Plans
But in addition to immense TV viewing, I also got a lot of reading completed and got two big books off my TBR list. I also started a few more books than finished, but those are still be worked on and I hope to have them completed this month.
I got about 2200 pages read during the month, which is one of the most read months that I have had in quite sometime. I am hoping that March comes somewhat close to what I did last month, but March tends to sometimes be a bit of month in which I tend to get into a more normal reading pattern, but I am hoping that this doesn't happen this time around.
Books finished and reviewed:
• A Great Game by Stephen J. Harper (review)
• How to be a Good Wife by Emma Chapman (review)
• Winter's Tale by Mark Halpern (review)
Book finished, but not yet reviewed:
• The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton (even though I had my misgivings about this book at the start, I did manage to get into the book and enjoyed it, to a degree)
Books I hope to complete in March:
• Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
• Relish by Lucy Knisley
• Somewhere in France by Jennifer Robson
• HHhH by Laurent Binet
• Moon over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool
• Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver
Hope you have a relaxing day and month.