Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Into Reading 2013 - Update #1

I apologize for not updating as soon as I said I would, but blogging hasn't exactly been at the forefront of my mind, being that I have been busy reading over the last few weeks.

Surprisingly I have finished quite a few books on my list for this challenge, but no reviews of the books that I have read.    I even read one book that I didn't include on my list and I think that there will be many additions to the list during the course of the readathon for the next couple of months.





Here is what I have read, but not reviewed as of yet:
• The Thorn Birds
• Agnes Grey
• Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
• The Book Thief

I am planning on working reviews of these books during the next few days.

I also want to give people a heads up on a readathon that started on Friday.  Its called the Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon.  You can still sign up for another few days and I think you can just hop right it in.  You can sign up here: http://www.myshelfconfessions.com/wwreadathon/

I hope to read some of the same books that I have scheduled for Fall Into Reading.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...