Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Salon - Right Now 9.29.13


Listening to… Some really fascinating history podcasts; think my favourite one is The Historyof WWII by Ray Harris, but the British History Podcast by Jamie Jeffers comes in at a very close second.

Eating...  Ate some amazing brazed lamb shank last night; it was so good, but mind you, my friend Alison is a really good cook.

Watching... As I am writing this, I am watching the season 5 finale of Top Chef Masters, but am going to watch another show to clear off my PVR a little bit this morning.

Reading...  Today I am planning to read a bunch of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, read a couple chapters of Agnes Grey, and start The Book Thief.

Making... Other than some breakfast, probably not much

Planning... To do a little cleaning sometime this afternoon; floor needs to be vacuumed and some other things need to be done.

Feeling... A bit tired, but with some coffee and some food, I should wake up.

Loving... That the power hasn’t gone out

Wanting... To have a decent night’s sleep

Thinking...  How tired I feel at the moment

Looking forward to... Doing a bunch of reading today.

Reviews:
None

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...