WWW Wednesdays (Sept. 12)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B at Should be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll be reading next?


Answers:
1) What are you currently reading?
• A Farewell to Arms
• Anna Karenina
• Bleak House
• A Race to Splendor
• Wuthering Heights
• The Taming of the Shrew
• Les Miserables
• The Queen's Vow

2) What did you recently finish reading?
Its been a while since I did this, so I am just going to list the last two that I just reviewed.  If you wish to view what I have reviewed since late June, just go through the reviews, and you'll be up-to-date.

1) Fire by Kristin Cashore (review)
2) The Crown by Nancy Bilyeau (review

3) What do you think you'll be reading next?
Probably some of my library books....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Path of Lucas - Susanne Bellefeuille

My favourite non-bookish podcast Pt. 1: 30 - 21

20 Books of Summer 2017