Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Sept. 10)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey, in which we share what we've read and reviewed and what we plan on reading in the coming week.

A better week of reading last week; guess it was no coincidence that I was back at work this past week and on the bus and hence reading more than I have been this past summer.  But all told didn't get as much as I wanted to, but that only means room for improvement.

What I reviewed this week:
1) Fire by Kristin Cashore (review)
2) The Crown by Nancy Bilyeau (review

What I am planning on reading this week:
• A Farewell to Arms
• Anna Karenina
• Bleak House
• A Race to Splendor
• Wuthering Heights
• The Taming of the Shrew
• Les Miserables

I realize that it seems like a lot, but I am not planning on completing every one of the books mention, with the exception of A Race to Splendor.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...