Thursday, September 20, 2012

Booking Through Thursday - Quick!

This week, Booking Through Thursday asks:

Quick–what are you reading right now? (Other than this question onthis website, of course.) Would you recommend it? What’s it about?

As I post this, I am reading A Race to Splendor by Ciji Ware.  Its a fairly quick read due to the fact that the action is fast-paced and fairly easy to read (language is fairly simple).  Its about a woman, Amelia Bradshaw, and the rebuilding of her grandfather's hotel after the 1906 San Francisco earthquake.  Since  I have been working on it for a while, I don't know if I would at this point.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...