Wednesday, May 16, 2012

#boutofbooks 4.0 Update #2


Photobucket


A bit better reading day today.  Still didn't read much, but I did manage to read about 63 pages out of The Descendants (I restarted the book) and read for at least a couple of hours.  And funny enough, I started thinking about what else to read.  I think I am starting to get out of my reading funk and I think this readathon was the thing that I just needed (well, it didn't help that I spent a few days watching Grey's Anatomy and I find that bunch of characters a little too whiny for my liking, especially Meredith).  Anyways,  I had a good reading day and I hope to read some more tomorrow afternoon and maybe get a book done.

Toodles.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...