Monday, December 26, 2011

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?(Dec.26)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

I haven't gotten much reading done this week, but have been primarily reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which I am hoping to get done sometime this coming week.  I hope that in the next few days that I will get closer to the 50 book read amount.  I don't think that I am going to get to the 50 book mark, but I will get close.  Hopefully next year I will get to the 50 book mark and hopefully I can read more than that (blogging has helped this year in that I can keep myself accountable as to what I should be reading), but that last bit can be wishful thinking.

What I am reading:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 
The Gift 
 Little House on the Prairie 
What Alice Knew 

What I recently finished:
The Christmas Wedding

What is up next:
Harry Potter and the Blood Prince


See you in the New Year!




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Laura Ingalls Wilder!
I'll have to check some of those others out! :)
Here’s my It’s Monday, What Are You Reading?. :)

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...