Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Follow (Dec. 23)






Friday Follow asks this week:

Q:  If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why? 

This is a hard one, as I can think of a number books/series that I would like spend time in but if I had to choose one book/series it would have to be Pride and Prejudice.  While I understand that a number of people would pick this book for probably the officer's uniforms and the outfits that donned our favourite female characters during the course of the book, but it would have to be the fact that the people that moved in these circles were very fascinating people and would just be fascinating to listen to, even though some of them seem very shallow and self-serving.  It would just be interesting to hear the various things that we didn't hear about during the course of the story.

6 comments:

Jeanna said...

I didn't even think of Pride and Prejudice. That would be a great place to live for forever. Happy holidays and happy reading! Here's mine:
http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/12/fridays-are-best.html

Unknown said...

It would be very interesting to be able to talk to some of these characters(;

New follower via Networked Blogs

check out my Follow Friday here http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-my-blook-blog-friday.html

Chayse Sundt said...

I haven't read that book yet but i will make some time in 2012 to read it...new follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com

Celine said...

I love Pride & Prejudice. I want my own Mr. Darcy too! Great choice!

A new follower!:)
Please check out my FF too! http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-3.html

Sarahbotbonkers said...

Great pick! But conversing with would probably give me a nosebleed. :) I'm a new follower, Happy Holidays!

Sarah @ Smitten over Books

Sarahbotbonkers said...

Ack! There's a typo. So sorry.

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...