Saturday, May 9, 2015

#boutofbooks 13 Sign-up




This is one of my favourite read-a-thon's (my other being the 24 hour readathon, among a couple of others) and the start date is creeping up on me.  If you want to join, you can still do so.

Here is some information about Bout of Books:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I hope that you will be able to join me as well.

Here are the books that I hope to read from:
  • The Book of Life
  • The Color Purple
  • All the Bright Places
  • All Quiet on the Western Front
  • Vanessa and Her Sister
  • Moon over Manifest
  • While We're Far Apart
  • plus maybe a one or more two books
I know that I won't be able to complete everything on this list, but I can probably at least start or make some headway on most of them.  

My goals for Bout of Books 13 are:
  1. Complete at least two of the books on the list
  2. Read every day
  3. Update my blog readers as to what I am up to
  4. Read at least 600 pages
  5. Participate in a Twitter chat
  6. Participate in at least one challenge/giveaway
I also hope to get caught up on book reviews during the week at some point.  Hope you all have a great week of reading.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...