Thursday, May 28, 2015

ArmchairBEA Day 2: Social Media

 Armchair BEA is for those people who cannot visit Book Expo America but still want to join in the fun. This week, May 27th to 31st, there are celebrations for those who stay at home rather than make it to New York. Check here for other participating blogs discussing social media. 

Today, Thursday, is about the use of social media.

TWITTER

I have two twitter accounts, actually.  One, @melissawiebe, is my primary twitter account and where is you can chat with me on any issue on the sun and the one that I use most of the time the second one, @mjreadings, is one that I primarily use for my book blogging

FACEBOOK

I do use it for personal reason, but I also have a Facebook page for my blog, Jayne's Books.There I link up with my blog posts here.  I also put things that might interest my readers that I might not be able to post on my blog here, but that is very occasional.

INSTAGRAM

I also have an instagram account (@melissajayne80) that I post the covers of the books that I am currently reading  and other bookish things.  I also post other things as well that interest me and catch my eye from time to time.  I link up to my main Facebook or Twitter accounts as well.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...