Sunday, August 17, 2014

#BtHreadathon Update No. 3


I realize that its been a few days since I last updated as to what I had read.  I had other things up and I just put it aside in favour of those of other things.

Friday
Half-Blood Prince:    83 pages read
Mrs. Hemingway:     11 pages read
Total pages read:       94

Saturday
The Circle:                  48 pages read*
The Cuckoo's Calling: 42 pages read
Total pages read:          90

* = completed reading

I did start reading The Word Exchange, but it wasn't enough to think it was enough to record it (it was a few pages); I hope to read a bit more today and that I update sooner than have at the moment.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...