Wednesday, November 27, 2013

#thankfullyreading Weekend 2013 Starting post


Since I am going to see Catching Fire this evening, I thought I would get my starting post up before I leave.

I am really looking forward to this and I am hoping to get lots of reading done over the next few days, but depending on what I end up doing, it could be a bit of bust.  But I am going to try nonetheless

Here are what I am planning on reading:

• Lady Catherine and the Real Downton Abbey
• Winter Solistice
• Thunderstruck
• Sarum
• War and Peace
• The Count of Monte Cristo
• Villette
• The Snow Child

If you wish to join, you can do so here: http://www.jennsbookshelves.com/2013/11/04/thankfully-reading-weekend-2013/

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...