Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading (August 26)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme that is hosted by Shelia at Book Journey, in which we share what we've read and reviewed and what we plan on reading in the coming week.

What I have reviewed this week:
I got Dearie by Bob Spitz and A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin completed, but alas with Bout of Books, I didn't get any of my reviews posted that have been piling up.  But the hope is that this final week of summer vacation I can finally get back into more of a routine and with me still recovering from a foot injury and not much travel time this coming week, I will likely get my reviews completed and more of a regular blog schedule again.

What I am planning on reading this week:
 • Emma

 • War & Peace
 • Moby Dick
• The Light Between Oceans
 • Wives & Daughters
 • The Lady of the Rivers
 • Villette

 What's up next:


I honestly don't know, but hopefully something.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...