Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mailbox Monday - August 27

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their homes during the past week. Mailbox Monday, for August, is being hosted by 5 Minutes for Books.

I meant to post this a couple weeks ago, but due to the fact that I just forgot about this, I am doing it now.  Victoria, BC has one of my favourite bookstores on its main street and almost every time I go there I purchase something, at least I think I have.  Anyways, while I was in Munro's Books, which is next to Murchie's Tea, I purchased Bride of New France:

Hope everybody has a good Monday :)


No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...