Thursday, August 30, 2012

#bookbloggerhop (Aug. 31-Sept. 6)

This week, Crazy for Books asks:

What is the one book or series you are dying to see turned into a movie or tv series?

This a little hard because a lot of the books I have read have been made in movies already and there are at least  a few series that I would like seeing made into movies.  But I would think that the one series that I would like to see being made into a movie would probably be the Tea Rose series.  Partly because it is of a similar vintage as Downton Abbey, of which I am a huge fan of, but also because I have read all the books in the series and I think visually it would be an amazing series of movies.  But I also think that the Gemma Doyle series could also be an amazing series, just because it would be very eery and spine tingling.  Who doesn't like a good ghost story?

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...