Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WWW… Wednesdays!

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

 To play along, just answer the following  (3) questions....

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:
• What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading House Arrest and Twilight's Serenade.

• What did you recently finish reading?
I currently finished reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.

• What do you think you'll read next?
Probably will finish House Rules, but I really don't know what I will read afterwards.

2 comments:

Gwenyth Love said...

Just stopping by from Should Be Reading.

Here is my WWW.

http://rantsnscribbles.blogspot.com/2011/06/www-wednesday-june-29-2011.html

Amy said...

Great reads! :)

Here’s mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/06/www-wednesdays-ghost-of-circus-pasts.html

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...