Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring's Serenity Read-a-thon - Opening post


I am participating in Spring's Serenity read-a-thon hosted by The True Book Addict. It runs from April 25 (today) until May 1.  You can sign up here and post your opening post here.  

As for my reads this week, I plan on reading Pride and Prejudice, Outlander, The Last Queen, War & Peace and probably a couple others which are much lighter than those reads.  I will post another one at the end of the day to mention what I read, which hopefully will pretty much everything that I have said I will read.

Happy reading.

2 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Glad you're joining us, Melissa! The Last Queen is SO excellent (IMO)! Hope you have fun and accomplish the goals you set for yourself. =O)

Alexia561 said...

Impressive list! Outlander is one of my favorite books. Good luck! :)

Alexia's Books and Such...

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...