Dewey's Read-a-Thon : Update 3

Currently reading: The church of Facebook
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 32
Running total of pages read since you started: 50
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hr
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 3


Still continuing with updating every hour; 3 hours till I need to get ready for my bookclub at 3:30. Not looking forward to it; wished I had said I wasn't available today. Oh well.

The book is getting interesting. It now is talking about how people have the need to connect. I hope it will be interesting enough to post a good review ;)

Comments

Kailana said…
Sorry that your blog got quiet! I am not an 'official' cheerleader, so I try and visit everyone... Hope you continue to enjoy your reading. I will try to return!
Kate T said…
Not a cheerleader either, but I can play one for you! Keep on reading, keep on tweeting, and most importantly, keep on snacking!
Valerie said…
You are making good progress...keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

Path of Lucas - Susanne Bellefeuille

20 Books of Summer 2017

The Munich Girl - Phyllis Edgerly Ring