Dewey's Read-a-Thon : Update 11

Currently reading: The Lovely Bones
Number of books read since you started: 3
Pages read since last update: 23
Running total of pages read since you started: 262
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hr
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 10

This book is going a lot faster than the previous two that I had read for the read-a-thon, Of Mice and Men and The church of Facebook. My guess is that I am still fairly familiar with the story enough that I can quickly grasp it, although I am noticing things that I didn't notice the first time that I had read the book. I really like the flow of the book and I can still see why a lot of people like this book.

Two hours to go; I believe I can make it, even though 30 min. ago I felt like packing it in and going to bed to get some much needed sleep. Oh well. Onwards and upwards.

Comments

Bekah said…
You can do it.
only two hours.
Care said…
Here's to the last bit of adrenaline for awesome reading! Keep i tup - you're doing GREAT!
Cheers!!
Care said…
Keep it up - oops....

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite non-bookish podcast Pt. 1: 30 - 21

Path of Lucas - Susanne Bellefeuille

Dreaming Sophia - Melissa Muldoon