Monday, August 6, 2018

Bout of Books 23



Bout of Books


Well it is that time again and I am planning on doing this this time around, as I haven't done the last few for whatever reason.

If you have forgotten what it is, here is an explanation:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 26th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 23 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

If you can join me, that will be great and you will need to sign up over at their site.

As for the books that I will be working on then, I don't really know, but I should have a list up the weekend before the read-a-thon starts.

If you wish to follow me during the readathon, I will be tweeting reading updates on my main twitter account, @melissawiebe.

Happy reading!

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...