Sunday, August 2, 2015

Mailbox Monday

Image from the Mailbox Monday site

Mailbox Monday is a place for readers to share the books that came into their homes during the past week.  After being hosted at a number of blogs over the past few years, it has gone back to its home base, the aptly named, Mailbox Monday.

I have been on a bit of a book buying spree.  One was a book that I had pre-ordered back in the spring because I knew I would get a better deal by pre-ordering it than if I bought it when the book came out. And in addition to the paper books that I purchased, I also purchased a few e-books as well, one of which is being released in October.

Here are the paper books I purchased:

• Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
• The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
• A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
• Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella
• Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee

Here are the e-books I have ordered and pre-ordered:

• Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
• Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Paterson
• The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi (pre-order)

Happy reading 

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...