Pre-Printing Press 2015
This one I will admit was a disaster in 2014, but I am going to attempt this one again. Here are some guidelines for the challenge:
- All books must have come out before 1440, when the printing press was first invented.
- Books chosen for this challenge can overlap with other challenges.
- Books can be translated into the language of your choice.
- All the books you've chosen must be read by December 31, 2015.
- You can read 1-3 books, 4-6 books, 7-9 books or 10 or more books if you're feeling particularly ambitious.
- The choice of books is up to you. There are no set reading lists, and you don't have to set one when you join.
- Post your blog address where you'll be posting your comments on your choice of books in the comments of this post when you join, and tell me how many books you've chosen. I'll set up a link to participating blogs from here.
- Above all, Have fun.
I am going to aim for 1-3 books. Here are the books that I am going to attempt:
- The Canterbury Tales
- The Illiad
- The Odyssey
I will link up the titles with reviews. If you wish to sign up, you can go to All Booked Up and sign up.