Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What's On Your Nightstand (Mar. 26)

I haven't done this since September mainly because I have forgotten about this, but I will try to get this up more often and therefore a bit more completed.

Up until yesterday, March isn't going great.  I got two books completed and can't really seem to finish anything that I have started.  But I am hoping that April will be a bit better, considering two of the books that I am currently reading are library books and not books that have long loans lengths on them and that I am planning on reading much more in the coming weeks.

At the moment I am reading Crime & Punishment and War & Peace for readalongs and have started reading The Accursed and The Chaperone, both of which are only two week loans.  I also have Moon over Manifest and The Whole Truth out that I hope to get completed in the coming weeks, both of which are early YA books and should be completed within a few days of reading them straight.

Here are the books that I have completed during this month:
1) The Giver by Lois Lowry (review)
2) Titanic: Voices from the Disaster by Deborah Hopkinson (review)

Here's hoping April is better.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...