Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Books

Bought a few new books today. Here is what I purchased:

• The Blind Side
• The Illiad (the Robert Fagels translation; had been looking for it for a number of years)
• The Handmaid's Tale

I also purchased a few books online as well. Here is what I ordered:
• The Little Black Apron: A Single Girl's Guide to Cooking with Style and Grace
• Leafs Abomination: The Dismayed Fan's Handbook To Why The Leafs Stink And How They Can Rise Again
• Going Solo In The Kitchen

I should get the books that I ordered tonight sometime around the 22nd. All books ordered and purchased where through ChaptersIndigo.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...