Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Salon - Progress

I am writing this latest Sunday Salon post when I am half-bagged and feeling like I should be in bed already.  Anyways, as some of you know that I am reading Les Miserables this year and for some reason the reading of that particular book had somewhat stalled, well at least until this past week.  For some reason I felt the urge to start it up again and managed to get Volume 2 completed.  I am hoping that I can get Volume 3 done in a few weeks time, but what lands up on my plate in regards to books will say a lot about whether it happens or not.  In the meantime, I am hoping to read The Taming of the Shrew, as I am going to see a performance of the play this coming week.

No reviews this week.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...