Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall into Reading 2012

I have been looking forward to this for a number of weeks and had been thinking about it since sometime in late August.  And now it is back!  Yay!

This fall looks like a a busy reading few months for me, between the two books for my book club this fall and the Wuthering Heights readathon.

I also have library stuff I would like to read, but that is largely dependent on my due dates for the books and what else I have on my plate and it seems that with my e-reader, the list has grown even more.

Anyways, here are the books I am for sure planning on reading:


• A Farewell to Arms
• Wuthering Heights
• Mansfield Park

I am probably going to work on completing on these books as well:

• Bleak House
• Anna Karenina
• The Taming of the Shrew (just saw a production on Friday afternoon and would like to read the play)

But those aren't a sure thing that I will get them done, but who knows with my trip to Edmonton in the next few weeks.

Have a great fall of reading everybody!


No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...