Monday, September 3, 2012

#ldrat wrap-up post


Overall, there were a couple of days that were great and considering everything, I did okay.  I started reading Wuthering Heights on Saturday afternoon and haven't picked it up since, but I should be able to pick it up tomorrow and read what I need to before Friday morning.

I did get about a quarter of A Farewell to Arms completed and that I am happy with.  Also I got a huge portion of The Crown by Nancy Bilyeau completed.  I also got Fire by Kristen Cashore completed; now I just have write the review.  And I also started a book that I picked up on Friday afternoon, At the Mercy of the Queen.

Considering that I just found out about the readathon the day before it was to start, I did okay and should set me up well for the rest of the week.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...