Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Salon - Not a great month...

August was not a great month for reading. Between the Olympics and traveling and family, I just didn't get a great amount completed.  There was also the factor that I really didn't feel like reading for a number of days.  It was a rather blah month in terms of reading.  Its not that I didn't read, I did, but I just didn't get a lot done, hence for the short post this week; this week should be better in terms of both reading and blogging.  But I did manage to get another two reviews completed this past week.

Reviews:
1) Canada at War (review)
2) Henry V (review)

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...