Thursday, August 30, 2012

Labor Day Read-A-Thon


I have been searching for something to do this coming weekend and was looking specifically for a readathon for this weekend.  And I had been looking for a few times for one and was even contemplating hosting one myself, informally if I didn't find anything.  Well, that isn't the case any more.

As I was searching the twitter hashtag #readathon, I noticed that somebody had posted a link that Amanda @ Letters Inside Out was hosting one.  And I couldn't resist.

It's very simple.  It is running from Friday thru Monday night (11:59 pm) and you can read as much or as little as you want.  The important thing is that you spend at least a portion of the weekend reading.  You can find more information at the sign up and I hope that you will join me.

I am planning on working on:
• Les Miserables
• Anna Karenina
• Bleak House
• A Farewell to Arms
and some others as well.

and will start reading Wuthering Heights.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...