Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Aug. 27)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey, in which we share what we've read and reviewed and what we plan on reading in the coming week.

It has been a while since I last posted something, so I will be posting the books that I have reviewed since my last post, which has been about a month.

What I have reviewed this month:
1) The Rebel Wife by Taylor M. Polites (review)
2) Canada at War by Paul Keery (review)
3) Henry V by William Shakespeare (review)

What I am planning on reading this week:
1) Fire by Kristen Cashore
2) A Race to Splendor
3) Anna Karenina
4) Les Miserables
5) The Litigators 
6) A Farewell to Arms

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...