Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (Feb.1)

his is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll be reading next?


My answers:
1. What are you currently reading?

2. What did you recently finish reading?
Since its been a few weeks since I last made a post, I have finished & reviewed a number of books.
• Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (reviewing later this year)
• A Midsummer Night's Dream
• Mini-Shopaholic (the first e-book I read and finished)
• Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
• Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
• The Scarlet Letter

3. What do you think you'll be reading next?
Probably something that I have been trying to finish off my currently reading list

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...