Monday, February 27, 2012

Musing Mondays (Feb. 27)

Should be Reading asks this week:

• Do you read books that are part of a series?
• Do you collect all the book in a series before starting?  What if the series is brand new, and the only book that's been published so far is Book One? As subsequent books in the series are published, do you go back and re-read the series?


Yes, I do read the series.  As I usually read the series when its already published, I don't usually have that problem of re-reading the series.  But if I do read a series as the books are being published, I usually don't go back and re-read the series, unless of course its a series that one needs to go and re-read the series, depending on how big the books are of course.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also tend to read series that have already been published completely.

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/musing-mondays_27.html

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...