Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIF at GReads - Book Blogger Pride

TGIF is a weekly feature created and hosted by GReads! that re-caps the week’s posts and has different question each week.

This week's question: What do you take pride in when it comes to blogging?

Its really hard to tell, but I think when a discussion starts to take place among myself and others on something that I have blogged about.

The one blog post that I take pride in is when I wrote a Sunday Salon post back in late August on the aspect of depression, An Open Dialogue. It was something that I wasn't sure to write about but it really was my favourite piece.  I didn't care that I had gotten few comments on my site, but it did open up a discussion on my main twitter account (@melissawiebe) on the day that I posted it.


I suppose this is to say that I am proud of posts from time to time that strike a conversation in people, without any sort of prompting and somebody just wants to talk about it, which seems to be happening less and less these days, as it seems few people actually want to talk about the stuff I post about and makes book blogging more and more like a chore than anything.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...