Goodreads Catch-up Readathon - Update #1

I think I read quite a bit today.  While I didn't get a lot done during the daytime due to activities that prevented me from reading, I did manage to get in quite a bit of reading during the evening hours.  I finished the first chapter of an ARC that I totally forgot I had (and clearly need to read) and I got a bit more of Catherine the Great completed (thinking of reading a bit more before I go off to dream land; the book is making me sleep at times, despite that the topic is quite interesting!).   I am guessing I probably read somewhere around 50-75 pages today, which for me is pretty average, but I still was unable to get to a number of my books that I really do need to get completed by the end of the month.  I am thinking I am going to concentrate on The Hound of the Baskervilles and Catherine the Great and just kinda wait and see with the others at this point, even though I do know I need to get Bleak House started this week.

Comments

Cozy in Texas said…
Catherine the Great is on my list. What an interesting person.
Ann

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite non-bookish podcast Pt. 1: 30 - 21

Path of Lucas - Susanne Bellefeuille

Dreaming Sophia - Melissa Muldoon