Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

This is a weekly book meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll be reading next?

My answers:
What are you currently reading?
Captivity (hoping to finish it by Friday)

What did you recently finish reading?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

What do you think you'll be reading next?
Frankenstein and Rebel Angels.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, Harry Potter! :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/10/www-wednesdays_26.html

Proserpine said...

Hi! Luv Harry Potter! Captivity, I don't know this book!
Here's mine: http://proserpinecravedfor.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-and-www-wednesday.html

Susan Oloier said...

After I posted my WWW Wednesdays, I thought to myself that I really need to reread the whole HP series. It is so phenomenal.

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...