Musing Mondays

Miz B of Should Be Reading asks this week:

 Do you listen to audiobooks? Why, or why not?

I don't listen to audiobooks.  One reason I don't is because i prefer to read my books on paper and it has to do with concentration.  The second reason is that the free ones that I can get through the library are only really available to those who have PC's and I have a Mac and am unable to download the free ones through my library because of format.  Thirdly, I don't due to the cost of audiobooks.  I also don't listen due to the amount of space that audiobooks take up on a computer.   Lastly its due to the fact that I get easily distracted and I have lots to listen to already.

Comments

Miz Creatrix said…
I'm with you...I lack the concentration level as well to be able to appreciate the audio book!

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite non-bookish podcast Pt. 1: 30 - 21

Dreaming Sophia - Melissa Muldoon

The Munich Girl - Phyllis Edgerly Ring