Saturday, April 9, 2011

24 Hour Readathon Update 7

Currently reading: Blood, Bones & Blood
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 32
Running total of pages read since you started: 193
Amount of time spent reading since last update: about 1 hour
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 8 hrs


Seems I really want to finish this book and am really engaged in it.  I read more than I expected due to making lunch, etc.   I starting to feel a little tired and like I need a nap!  But I probably need a decent lunch; soup was watered down too much and threw out the last of it.  I will likely make some eggs in the next hour in order to get some decent food in my system.  I feel like I am running on fumes at the moment.  Onwards and upwards....

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...