Sunday, April 10, 2011

24 Hour Readathon Update 13

Currently reading: Deja Dead
Number of books read since you started: 2
Pages read since last update: 13
Running total of pages read since you started: 279
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 13 hrs


Even though it took me about 15-20 minutes to get into my reading again, I managed to read a little bit.  Judging from what I can listen to between 1 and 4 am pacific, I believe I can make it to the bitter end.  And I can't believe I just said that!  And that is despite a 6 hour absence!  I suppose that 6 hour hiatus helped, but I think that even if I hadn't taken the 6 hour break, I probably would have been able to do it. And makes me think that I can do it the next time I participate, depending on what is going on during the Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada (ours is in early October).  If not, I will probably try to do the feat next April.  This readathon is so addictive!  Anyways, onwards and upwards....

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...