Sunday, April 10, 2011

24 Hour Readathon Update 14

Currently reading: Deja Dead
Number of books read since you started: 2
Pages read since last update: 28
Running total of pages read since you started: 307
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 14 hrs

I can't believe I have made it this far!  Its now hour 21 and I am still feeling fairly good, despite having a few moments of feeling as thought I could fall asleep.  For those of you who are still at it, if you can do something that will keep you up and reading, you will be amazed that you will likely make it.  Think of this: the end is now in sight.  You can do it!  Continue with the awesome work and onwards and upwards....

1 comment:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

I have definitely caught my second wind!

North to South, East to West,
Readathon Readers are the Best
Sea to Sea and Coast to Coast,
Readathon Readers Read the Most!
Yay, Readathon!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...