Saturday, April 9, 2011

24 Hour Readathon Update 5

Currently reading: Blood, Bones & Blood
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 29
Running total of pages read since you started: 141
Amount of time spent reading since last update: about 1 hour
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 6 hrs

Can't believe I am on Hour 7!  The hours are just flying as I read and listen to podcasts.  While it hasn't been a straight read, its been pretty close.  I am surprised at how much I am able to concentrate and focus on the book that I am currently reading.  There might just be a chance that once I get back from my party, that I will continue with the readathon (chances are very likely it will happen).   I think in part it has to do with the fact that I have had a few days in the weeks leading up to the readathon where I did nothing but read, basically building up my reading stamina so that I can do this.  I feel really good, at the moment and feel as though if I weren't going to the party tonight, I really could do it for 24 hours straight, with some coffee pit stops in the wee hours of the morning.  Upwards and onwards....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, another BC-er! Hello :)

I know, I can't believe how fast the morning has sped-by. Happy reading!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...